South West Farmstay Rates
All linen and towels are supplied and included in tariffs.
All rates include complimentary access to the following:
- Daily organised animal feeding and interaction
- All hours access to all farm animals
- Use of canoes on the lake with safety equipment supplied.
- Games room with various balls, games, air hockey and foosball tables
- Fire pit by the dam for winter fun
Fishing for rainbow trout in the dam is available with a small rod hire fee or BYO welcome. Catch and release is free. Catch, keep and cook attracts a small fee.
Rates are quoted per night for 1 or 2 people using only the queen bed.
Low Season Rates:
Sunday to Thursday outside of school holidays or long weekends $190+ (includes 2 adults sharing the Queen Bed) 3 & 4 night specials available with discounted rates.
High Season Rates- 1:
School holidays and Friday/Saturday nights $220+ (includes 2 adults sharing the queen bed)
High Season Rates- 2:
Christmas/New Year period, Easter & long weekends $230+ (includes 2 Adults sharing the Queen bed)
Extras, per night rates (remain the same for all seasons)
|Each additional adult||$25|
|Each child (12 months to 14 years)||$25|
|Each infant 0-12 months old||$0|
|Each pet per night (Please note: Only Forest &|
Bluegum cottages are ‘pet friendly’)
|Port-a-cot or high chair (per stay)||$10ea|
Also available upon request: baby bath, baby change mat, toilet training seat, step.
Minimum Stay Requirements
|Weekends & weekdays||2 nights|
|Long weekends||3 nights|
|School holidays||4 nights|
|Christmas/New year period||7 nights|
|Special events||2 nights unless long weekend|
- Daily animal feeding, canoeing, games room facilities, playground, petting pen, fire pit by the dam and all day access to animals are included in your tariff. Safety gear for canoeing is provided, however, you are welcome to bring your own.
- Rod hire for fishing is $10 per rod for the length of your stay. You are welcome to bring your own fishing gear but we ask that you use lures, fly fishing gear or bait rods with floats. Sinkers are not permitted to prevent damage to aeration lines in our dam
- Catch and Release of Rainbow Trout is free
- Catch and Keep of Rainbow Trout is $10 per fish
- Marron fishing is seasonal with restrictions during breeding season (Oct-Jan)
- Marron fishing is subject to strict licensing conditions including size limits, bag limits and types of gear allowed. Traps are strictly prohibited. Marron scoops and torches are provided free of charge
- Catch and Release is free.
- Catch and Keep is $20 per marron
- Kristofferson Cup golf tournament – early February
- Pemberton Cycle Classic & Northcliffe Great Karri Ride – Labour Day long w/e March
- Targa South West Car Rally – mid May
- Manjimup Motocross – Foundation Day long w/e June
- Opening of the Truffle season Truffle Kerfuffle mid June
- JB Ipsen golf tournament – late October
- Bridgetown Blues Festival – early November
- Cherry Harmony Festival – mid December
- Manjimup Speedway – various weekends in season
- Pemberton Unearthed Festival April-May
Please familiarise yourself with the Booking Terms & Cancellation Policy prior to booking.
A deposit is required for all bookings as per the Booking Terms & Cancellation Policy.
Accepted methods of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Online Transfer or EFTPOS.
Check in time is from 2pm. Check out time is by 10am. Early check in or late check out may be available by prior arrangement.
Gift Vouchers are available on request.